Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 848.674 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,541,378 (€1,816) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,440,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (about 2 hours ago)