Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19019 CLP / COP
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,380,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$932,101 (COL$4,901,011) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)