Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 842.096 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,514,780 (€1,799) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,410,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)