Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.821 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,310,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$942,202 (E£ 21,022) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 3 hours ago)