Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.126 RON / BRL
Do you live in Râmnicu Vâlcea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,506 lei (R$ 5,778) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amman costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Aydin costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,018 (about 2 hours ago)