Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Ramallah, Palestinian Territory
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.730 ILS / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 889 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Ramallah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)