Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ramallah, Palestinian Territory
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04978 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ramallah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 64% cheaper than in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 ₪ in Ramallah you would need to make just about 2,968 ₪ (₨59,626) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)