Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Ramallah, Palestinian Territory
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05246 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ramallah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 62% cheaper than in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400 ₪ in Ramallah you would need to make just about 3,157 ₪ (₨60,191) in Kakinada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)