Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Rajkot, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / SAR
Do you live in Rajkot? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 117% more expensive than in Rajkot (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,124 (﷼ 7,570) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €25,895 (about 2 hours ago)