Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Rajkot, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.179 INR / MAD
Do you live in Rajkot? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Rajkot (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,832 (14,046 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 400 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)