Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Rajahmundry, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,167 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00163 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Rajahmundry? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Rajahmundry (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,899 (﷼ 106,796,492) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨120,000 in Rajahmundry.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)