Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Rajahmundry, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01947 INR / UGX
Do you live in Rajahmundry? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Rajahmundry (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,100 (4,062,441 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Rajahmundry.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)