Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Rajahmundry, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.861 INR / USD
Do you live in Rajahmundry? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 98% more expensive than in Rajahmundry (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,304 ($3,330) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Rajahmundry.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (44 minutes ago)