Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Raichur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00295 INR / VND
Do you live in Raichur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Raichur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨168,000 in Raichur you would need to make just about ₨124,647 (42,247,160 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)