Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Rafah, Palestinian Territory
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,013 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.077 ILS / PEN
Do you live in Rafah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Rafah (Palestinian Territory)
For example, you would need at least 3,705 ₪ (S/. 3,441) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 ₪ in Rafah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $868 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.264 (about 3 hours ago)