Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Radom, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,398 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019.
Do you live in Radom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Radom (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,291 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q42 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gaziantep costs 1,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)