Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Radom, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,446 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.251 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Radom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Radom (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,946 zł (€2,575) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)