Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Rabat, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.384 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Rabat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Rabat (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,150 Dirham (﷼ 12,647) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Dirham in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dhaka costs Taka 110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.10 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)