Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Rabat, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13932 MAD / INR
Do you live in Rabat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is about the same as in Rabat (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Rabat you would need to make just about 19,956 Dirham (₨143,244) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 860 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)