Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Rabat, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00632 MAD / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 958 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Rabat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 81% more expensive than in Rabat (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,375 Dirham (5,436,684 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)