Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Rabat, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01642 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Rabat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 108% more expensive than in Rabat (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,874 Dirham (2,915,498 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Dirham in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)