Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6057.730 VND / PLN
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 33,258,948 ₫ (5,490 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,300,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)