Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,033 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 16069.886 VND / AUD
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 48,314,069 ₫ (AU$3,006) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,300,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)