Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 16086.057 VND / AUD
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 44,689,247 ₫ (AU$2,778) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,300,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (about 1 hour ago)