Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 23265.500 VND / USD
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 28% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 37,849,984 ₫ ($1,627) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,500,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)