Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.267 VND / COP
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 30,917,522 ₫ (COL$4,254,514) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,200,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)