Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.097 VND / UGX
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 13% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 36,881,641 ₫ (6,049,046 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,600,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)