Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019.
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 34,907,185 ₫ in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,700,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)