Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.212 VND / TZS
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 37,942,246 ₫ (3,715,314 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,500,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)