Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,904 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.717 VND / HUF
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 32,602,500 ₫ (408,976 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)