Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3373.917 VND / CNY
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 34,263,576 ₫ (10,155元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)