Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 26054.775 VND / EUR
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 40,773,039 ₫ (€1,565) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,600,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)