Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Quy Nhon, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 60.526 VND / KZT
Do you live in Quy Nhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 33,612,144 ₫ (555,333 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,100,000 ₫ in Quy Nhon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)