Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05384 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,624 (Mex$ 30,157) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)