Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05137 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,539 (Mex$ 29,957) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)