Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04079 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)