Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,530 prices entered by 392 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,989 (﷼ 125,859,668) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)