Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)