Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 896 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24128 USD / MYR
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $2,198 (RM9,111) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)