Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24597 USD / MYR
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,218 (RM9,017) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)