Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14522 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)