Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
Are you moving to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$4.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$2.13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $295 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 135 (about 7 hours ago)