Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14244 USD / CNY
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 13% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,990 (13,970元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)