Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24132 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,843 (R$ 7,637) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)