Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 878 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / JPY
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,282 (¥464,994) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)