Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.690 USD / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,259 prices entered by 580 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)