Cost of living in Madras, India vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01331 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 163 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 43% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (about 2 hours ago)