Cost of living in Madras, India vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01436 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 35% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)