Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,554 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Dundee costs £2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨1,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,850 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Moscow costs руб 11,930 (about 2 hours ago)