Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,785 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)