Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Quito you would need to make just about $2,761 in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$610 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨16,264 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €187 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)