Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,593 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (40 minutes ago)