Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,790 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)