Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,430 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)