Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,626 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)