Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.287 USD / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 240 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 53% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,217 (Dinar 979) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (34 minutes ago)