Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 916 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,272 (﷼ 53,569,538) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)