Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00659 USD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 317 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,245 (₨188,956) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)