Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05859 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,464 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)